maanantaina, joulukuuta 15, 2008

Meme

Got this little meme from San and Ketutar.

Rules of this:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. Check
2. Post the rules on your blog. Check
3. Write six random things about yourself. Check
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. not Check
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. not Check
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. Check

Six random things about me

1. I used to do things on the floor. Everything..
2. I really have no green thumb. Again one plant gone.
3. I love darkness, nights, evenings, autumn, winter.
4. I'm 10" shorter than my man.
5. I love finnish quark-pie and cinnamon rolls.
6. I can sleep everywhere. Really. Family can prove.

I leave this meme open. If you took it, please leave a comment. I want to read your 6s.

1 kommentti:

san kirjoitti...

No mutta! Mäkin rakastan rahkapiirakkaa, mutta en korvapuusteja. Mäkin nukun ihan missä vaan (keväällä mm. asiakaspalaverissa, tupareissa ja kesällä Krakovan kasvitieteellisen puutarhan puistonpenkillä).

Meillä on 27 cm pituuseroa. ärsyttää nykyään vaan sillon, kun mies laittaa jotain tavaroita ylimmille hyllyille. En yletä!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...