perjantaina, toukokuuta 22, 2009

Siellä ja täällä - Here and there

In the fabric store
Kangaslaarien kaivelussa on jotain terapeuttista ja aarteenetsintään liittyvää. Ehkä jotain löyty, ehkä. Tosin onko ne aarteita vai kaapintäytettä, sen aika näyttää.

There is something therapistic to dive in and dig the big piles of fabrics in the store. Almost treasure hunting feelings. I found something, but are they treasures or overloading my stash, we'll see.

In the fabric storeIn the fabric store

Ihanaa vai kamalaa?
Lovely or dreadful?

rust in the city

Ihanaa vai kamalaa?
Lovely or dreadful?

something happening?
Ihanaa vai kamalaa?
Lovely or dreadful?

7 kommenttia:

Jamie Grace-Duff kirjoitti...

I say lovely to them all! I wish (but am very glad!) that I could go to that fabric store!

beyaz mendil kirjoitti...

Selam,elbiseler çok güzel.Sevgiler

MJ kirjoitti...

It's a matter of perspective. I love them all. I love the dress on the left as well, it needs a party to go to!

Jenny kirjoitti...

Ihanaa, ihanaa, ihanaa!

ammax kirjoitti...

Kamalan ihanaa ;)

Pihla kirjoitti...

ihanaa, kamalaa ja.. ihanaa?

heidi kirjoitti...

i really like the dress to the right - it's the perfect summer party dress:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...