keskiviikkona, kesäkuuta 10, 2009

Lankaa ja kuvia..tai jotain sinnepäin - Yarn and photos or something like that

10.06.2009

Käytiin puutarhalla ostamassa kukkia. Juu-u. Ostettiin niitäkin, mutta jostain syystä tarttui matkaan mukaan puutarhatilan omien lampaiden vaihtolankaa. Väri huusi. Suorastaan ulvoi.


We visited Garden to buy flowers and plants. Yeah.. Bought those too, but some weird reason found I two hanks of red bulky wool yarn in my bag. It is farm's own lambs wool-exchange-yarn. Color yelled to me; "take me, take me".

Rysä

Tätin miehen tekemä rysä oli vaikuttava ilmestys.

Aunt's husband has done this fish-trap. It was pretty amaxing looking thing on the ground.

Ylemmät kuvat on kännykän virallisella kameralla otettu, ilman salamaa, alempi musta kuvaamassa kakkoskameralla, joka on lähinnä videopuheluita varten oleva kamera. Alimmat kuvat on taas kuvattu digipokkarilla.

Continue to testing my new mobile. That last post before this was made using it. Hard to type before I get used to the querty. Upper photos have been taken using mobiles better camera, and photo of me photoshooting the yarns has taken 2nd cam in the mobile, which has mentioned to use in videophones.
The last photos has taken by my normal digicam.
Yarn

mobile, new one

1 kommentti:

satumh kirjoitti...

komia puhelin ja ihkua on lankakin! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...